Adding a Team Member
When a new employee is hired, you should next add them to Woven preferably on or before their first day. To add a team member:
1. Click on Team Members under the Management Menu.
2. Click “+Add Team Member” to add a new team member.
3. Enter the employee’s first name, last name, position, location, and hire date.
4. Once that information has been added, click next.
5. Add the team member's email address.
6. If you want the team member to have a Woven account, keep the “Yes” option highlighted in blue to the “Create account to allow new team member to login to Woven?” question. Select what kind of access role (this determines what the team member will be able to do and see in Woven) to assign to the team member. Then choose how you want to share their password with them.
7. Click next to move to the next page for adding a team member.
8. If you have adopted digital onboarding documents, you will be able to select whether you would like this new team member to complete their digitized new-hire paperwork upon their first login. Click “Next.”
9. Woven will ask you to confirm the information you entered is correct. If the information is correct, click “Create New Team Member.”
The team member will get an email prompting them to log in to Woven with their temporary password, or you will need to provide the Woven login URL (https://app.woven.team/Login) and their temporary password so that they can log into Woven for the first time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.