Team Member Alerts
Team Member Alerts is a great way for the manager and owner to keeps tabs on a team member's activity within Woven.
Team Member Alerts notifies managers and owners of team members who:
- Are missing general employment info
- Have pending documents that may need signing/acknowledging
- Have expiring or expired insurance records, licenses, and/or background checks
- Haven’t logged in lately
- Have an upcoming birthday or work anniversary
- Have a pending time-off request
- Are missing skills
To access Team Member Alerts:
1. Select “Team Members” under your MANAGEMENT menu.
2. Click the “Alerts” tab.
3. Alerts appear as icons under the “ATTENTION NEEDED FOR” column for each team member. Hover over an alert to learn about the issue or notification. You may also click on certain icons (expiring records, submitted time-off requests, etc.) to start addressing them.