Terminating a Team Member
Terminating a Team Member from Woven does not send them a notification of termination, it just removes them from Woven; however, Woven maintains their information and records in case you need to refer back to their information.
Even if an employee has voluntarily resigned or been laid off, you will use the same feature to record that they are no longer employed by your company.
PRO TIP: If the assigned maintenance manager for a location is terminated, the location manager will then become the new maintenance manager.
To terminate a Team Member:
1. From the Management menu select Team Members.
2. Select the Team Member you are terminating.
3. Select the “Actions” button and “Terminate Team Member.”
4. Enter the termination reason.
5. Choose whether this team member can be rehired.
6. Select the type of termination.
7. Select the type of termination.
The terminated team member’s profile will now reflect their status as terminated and list the reason and whether they are eligible for Rehire.