Editing an Announcement
A team member with the correct permissions can edit an announcement. To edit an announcement, the announcement must first be unpublished.
PRO TIP: All edits to an announcement will be logged in the “Change Log” tab for that announcement allowing you to see what was changed when it was changed, and by whom it was changed.
To unpublish an announcement:
1. Click “Announcements” under the Management Menu.
2. Click the announcement you want to edit.
3. Click the yellow “Actions” dropdown and click “Unpublish”
4. A pop-up window asks you to confirm that you would like to unpublish this announcement. Click “Yes, Unpublish Announcement.”
Editing then republishing the announcement:
1. Make the appropriate changes to the announcement.
2. When all changes have been made click the yellow “Actions” drop-down menu and then publish.
3. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm that you would like to publish this announcement. Click “Publish.” The announcement will be visible to the targeted employees for the defined dates.