Deleting a task removes it from the system. If you delete a task it is not recoverable.
PRO TIP: We do not recommend deleting completed tasks. Doing so may confuse and leave team members wondering if the task was assigned in the first place. Instead, we suggest marking a task as complete.
To delete a task:
1. Click “Task” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Click on the task you want to delete to open the Task Details slideout.
3. Click the green drop-down menu arrow next to the complete button.
4. Click “Delete Task.” A pop-up window will ask you to confirm that you want to delete this task.
5. Click “Delete” to confirm that this is the task you want to delete.