Adding a Team Member
After creating a team, you have the ability to now add team members. To add a team member to a team:
1. Go to your new team in “Teams”. Teams can be found under the Management Menu.
2. Click “+Add Members” to open a window that presents three options of where to add team members from. The options are:
- All Members – Team members who are in Woven
- Sorted by Primary Location – Team members who are affiliated with a specific location
- Sorted by Position – Team members who have a specific position
3. Click into the “Search Members” text box once you have selected how you want to search for your team members. As you are typing out the team member's name, a drop-down menu will show team member names.
4. Click the name of the team member from the available list to add them to the team.
5. You can either close out the window or continue to add more team members to this team.
PRO TIP: If you accidentally selected the wrong team member from the drop-down menu, you can click the X next to their name to remove them.
Removing Team Member
To remove a team member from a team:
1. Go to the team you want to remove the team member from in “Teams”. Teams can be found under the Management Menu.
2. Click the red trashcan icon on the right side of the highlighted team member’s name.