Location’s Areas Tab
The Location’s “Areas” tab allows you to track the physical areas that make up your location (e.g., waiting room, women’s restroom, office, etc.)
PRO TIP: track your physical areas so that the Location Audit feature better reflects your location.
To add a new physical area:
1. Click on the green “+ Add Physical Area” text to open up the “New Location Physical Area” pop-up window.
2. In this pop-up window:
a. Name: include the name of the physical area
b. Type: choose from a drop-down menu the type of area. You can type in the names of new types of physical areas if you don’t see an applicable option in the drop-down menu. After writing in your new type, you will see “(new)” at the end of your text. Click this new type to select it.
c. Description: provide a description of the physical area
d. Square Footage: include the square footage of the physical area
3. Click the "Save” button to create the new location contact.
To remove a physical area:
1. Hover over the area’s name to see its red trashcan icon.
2. Click on the red trashcan icon.
3. Confirm your decision to delete the area by clicking the red “Delete” button.