Revising an Audit Template
To revise an audit template:
1. Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
2. Click the “Settings” option in the upper right-hand corner to open the Location Audit “Settings” page.
3. Select the audit template that you want to revise.
4. Select the yellow “Actions” button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select the “New Version” option.
6. Select the green “New Version” button to confirm your decision to create a new version of the audit template.
7. Make the changes to the audit template.
PRO TIP: If you change the wording or the desired answer to an existing question, Woven will ask if you are making a significant change to the question. If you confirm that it is a significant change, past responses to the original question will not appear after the auditor responds to the updated question. Typically, Woven shows the last six responses to the question after an auditor answers a question, but the trend data is no longer useful if the question has been significantly changed.
8. When satisfied with the changes, select the yellow “Actions” button in the upper right-hand corner.
9. Select the “Publish” option.
10. Select the green “Publish” button to confirm your decision. The audit template is now “Published.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.