Use the “Audit Insights” tab on the Location Audit page to view real-time data on audits performed at your locations. Consider data on one type of audit or all possible audits.
To access Audit Insights:
- Click “Location Audit” from under the “MANAGEMENT” menu.
- Click “Audit Insights.”
Once in the “Audit Insights” tab, select the location(s) you want to review along with an audit template. Once you have picked your location(s) and your audit template, Woven will then populate the following information:
Pro Tip: The light blue bar represents the average for all selected locations, and the dark blue bar represents the average for all locations.
- Audits and Average Score by Month – This graph shows the number of audits completed at the location(s) you selected along with the average score for those location(s) versus all locations.
- Locations – Here you will be all to see all of the locations you selected along with the number of completed audits, the average score, and the rank of the location (when multiple locations are selected).
- Average Scores by section – This graph breaks down the audit sections and the average section score for the selected locations versus all locations. You can further narrow down the results by clicking on a section’s bar graph. This will show you the average score of the questions in the section for the chosen locations versus all locations.
- Auditors – This section shows the name of the auditors who have completed a location audit using the selected audit template at the chosen locations. It will show the number of audits they have completed as well as the average score for all selected locations.