Team Member’s Page
A team member’s page is like a manila folder that contains any and all relevant information and records on that employee.
To update a team member’s page:
- Select ‘Team Members’ from the MANAGEMENT menu
- Select the team member whose information needs to be updated.
- Choose which tab on that team member’s page requires an update and click on it.
- Make the appropriate changes.
The team member’s page contains several tabs:
- “General” tab – this tab shows a team member’s general information, contact information, employment information, operation information, emergency contact information, and team member security.
- “Locations” tab - The Locations tab shows which location(s) the team member is affiliated with. If you have multiple locations and the team member is affiliated with all of them (e.g., the team member is the owner of all locations), change location access to “All Locations.”
- “Documents” tab - The Document tab is where digital onboarding documents (if adopted feature) are stored. The tab also stores the Employee I-9, Unsecure Docs, and Secure Docs.
- “Notes” tab - The Notes tab is where you can add a general note, schedule note, disciplinary note, or performance note for a team member.
- “Skills” tab - The Skills tab is where you add any relevant skill for a team member. It also allows you to select how proficient that team member is in their acquired skill(s).
- “Schedule” tab - The Schedule tab is where you will be able to view all time-off requests, work availability, and attendance records for the team member.
- “Policies” tab - The Policies tab is where you can see any unacknowledged or acknowledged policies for a team member. You also can send a policy to a team member for acknowledgement.
- “Licenses” tab - The Licenses tab is where you can add any licenses for that team member.
- “Insurance” tab - The Insurance tab is where you can add any insurance records for that team member.
- “Bkgr Checks” tab - The Background Checks tab is where you can add a completed background check of that team member.
Note: the “License,” “Insurance, and “Background Checks” tabs will only appear on a team member’s page if that team member’s position requires those records.