To edit the content of a policy it must first be unpublished. If the policy you wish to edit is published, create a New Version of the policy. To change the content in your policy:
1. Click Policies under the Management menu.
2. Select your policy from the policy list.
3. In the policy general tab, select “Actions” and “New Version” or at the top of the page where it shows “To add a new version” click the “click here” to unpublish the policy and create a new version.
4. To add/remove content from the policy click edit content.
5. Click the “X” button in the top left-hand corner when you have finished with adding/removing content.
PRO TIP: Content is not automatically or periodically saved. If you navigate away from the content editor, your changes will be lost. You may want to write your content in a word processor, such as Microsoft Word, and copy/paste your work into the editor.