Creating a Task from a Comment
Creating a task from a comment is a great way to hold a team member accountable for their comment in a conversation. To create a task via a comment:
1. Click “Conversations” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Click the comment you want to create a task from.
3. Click the pencil and paper icon
4. Click the purple checkbox with the checkmark.
5. A window will pop open to convert this comment into a task.
6. The name of the task will prepopulate. You have the ability to change the name if necessary.
7. “Assigned to” will prepopulate with the name of the team member creating this task. You have the ability to change who the task is assigned to if necessary.
8. “Notes” will prepopulate with the name of the task.
9. Click into “Due Date” to select a date that this task will be done.
10. Click “Save”