Creating a task from a comment is a great way to hold a team member accountable for their comment in a conversation. To create a task via a Team Chat Message...
1. Click “Team Chat” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Click the message you want to create a task from.
3. Click the purple Bullet List Icon.
4. The Add Task window will appear with the Name and Notes of the task pre-populated with the text of the chat message. You have the ability to change these details if necessary.
5. The name of the task will prepopulate. You have the ability to change the name if necessary.
6. Click the Assigned To dropdown to select the assignee.
7. Click into “Due Date” to select a date that this task will be done.
8. Click “Save”