Moving a Task to New Team
Sometimes a task will need to be moved to a new team. This could happen if: the team member originally assigned the task moved teams, a team member can no longer complete the task, the task was assigned to the wrong team, or a new team agreed to take the task. To move a task to a new team:
1. Click “Tasks” under the Team Hub menu.
2. Go to the team or location that has the task you want to move.
3. Click the respective task. The task detail will show on the right side of the task.
4. Click the yellow “Actions” drop-down menu.
5. Click “Move To New Team.”
6. A pop-up will ask you what team or location you want to move the task to.
7. Click the Team drop-down list and select the team or location that you want to move the task to.
PRO TIP: You will only be able to assign the task to a team you are affiliated with.
8. Click Save once you have selected the new team