In “Work Orders,” you have the ability to not only submit a work order for an asset but the ability to submit a facility work order. A facility work order would be for anything that pertains to the facility. To submit a work order for your facility:
- Click “Work Orders” under the Maintenance menu.
- Click “+Submit Work Oder”
- Click “Facility”
- Select the location this work order is for.
- Click the “Continue” button
- Select the “Area(s)” affected. A drop-down list will appear that contains all of the physical areas for the location you picked.
- Select the specific trade that you are intending resolve the facility work order.
8. Select a reason for submitting the work order.
PRO TIP: Reasons for work orders will change depending on the trade you chose.
9. Provide more details about the issue. Here you can describe what is wrong and add anything that might help in the resolution of the work order.
10. You can attach documents, photos, or any other relevant material to the work order by dragging and dropping the file into “Drop Files (or Click to Browse)” box or browse your computer for the file by clicking “Click to Browse.”
11. To submit the facility work order, click the green “Submit Work Order” button.
You’ve successfully submitted a work order. The location’s Maintenance Manager will be automatically notified of this issue.
PRO TIP: Woven can alert other team members of a new work order besides just the location’s maintenance manager. Set up Woven to automatically notify team members of certain positions by going to the “Notifications” tab in your Account Settings. Click the arrow on the “Work Order Related” heading and list the position(s) for all relevant notifications.
Once the facility work order has been submitted, you will be taken to that work order’s “General” tab. Here you will be able to manage the work order. To manage a work order, view the help article on managing a work order(Hyperlink).
Please sign in to leave a comment.