The “Vendors” page is where you may add vendors that your company uses to address specific asset- or facility-related maintenance issues as well as to buy parts from. To add a vendor:
- Click the “Vendors” tab under the Maintenance Menu.
- Click “+Add Vendor.”
- Enter the name of the vendor.
- Select the vendor trade (this is the trade that the vendor will apply in order to address Maintenance needs).
- Click the green “Add Vendor” button.
Once you have added the vendor, you will be taken to the vendor’s “General” tab. On this tab, you will see “Vendor Details,” “Vendor Location Affiliations,” and “Vendor Contacts.”
Under the “Vendor Details” section, you will:
- You will see the name of the vendor that you added when creating this vendor.
- You will see the trade for the vendor which you already selected when creating this vendor.
- Add the vendor's contact number.
- Select if you would like the vendor to be visible in “Work Orders.” This toggle means that when you are on a work order and select a vendor to provide maintenance, this vendor will be one of the available options so long as that vendor supports the location where the asset is located.
- Select if you would like the vendor to be visible in “Parts.” This toggle means that when you using the Parts feature, you can select this vendor from which to order parts.
- Select the vendor preference.
- If you would like the vendor to be the preferred vendor for your locations, then you can mark the vendor as “Preferred.”
- If the vendor can be used for maintenance services and to buy parts from but they are not your preferred vendor, you can mark them as “Normal.”
- If you do not want the vendor to be used by any location, you can mark them as “Do Not Use.”
- Enter the vendor's address. Enter the vendor's email.
Under the “Vendor Location Affiliation” section, you will want to select the location(s) you would like the vendor to be affiliated with.
Under the “Vendor Contacts” section, you can add your main point of contact for that specific vendor. To add a contact:
- Click “+Add Contact.”
- Add the name of your contact at that vendor.
- Add the position of your contact at that vendor.
- Add the phone number for your contact at that vendor.
- Add the email address for your contact that that vendor.
- Click the green “Add Vendor Contact” button.