The Announcement “Engagement” tab is where you can view real-time data on who has and has not read an announcement. To get to the “Engagement” tab of an announcement:
- Click “Announcements” under the Management Menu.
- Click on a published announcement.
- Click its “Engagement” tab
On the “Engagement” tab you will see:
- Audience Reach – This pie chart gives you the percentage of team members who have read the announcement and the percentage of team members who have not read the announcement.
- Days Visible – The number of days that this announcement has been visible to team members.
- Word Count – The number of words in your announcement.
- Read Time – The estimated read time is based on the number of words in your announcement.
- Read Time – The average read time is calculated by averaging the read time of the team members who have read the announcement.
- Announcement Read within Timeframe – This bar graph displays how many people have read this announcement within 0-12 hours, 13-24 hours, 25-48 hours, 49-72 hours, and 73 or more hours of the announcement being published.
- Announcement Audience Read – This table, by default, lists all team members who have read the announcement. Click “All Unread” to view a list of team members who have not yet read the announcement. For team members who read the announcement, you may view when they first read the announcement, how long it took them to read it, and the number of times they read it.
- Audience Reach by Location –If you have more than one location, this table will display all locations and their percentage of team members who have read the announcement.
- Audience Reach by Position – This heat map shows a box for each position with the size of the box representing the number of team members who have that position (the more team members in a position, the bigger the square) and the color of that box representing the percent of team members with that position who have read the announcement (red denotes a lower Read percentage whereas green denotes a higher Read percentage). If you hover over a box, you will see the number of team members in that position and the percentage of those team members in that position who have read the announcement.