In Woven, you can send a team member specific onboarding document(s) instead of having them go through the whole onboarding process for a second time. This is also useful if you added a new onboarding document or have updated a previous onboarding document and you only want your team member(s) to complete the new or updated document, rather than all onboarding documents specific to their position.
To send a team member an onboarding document:
- Click “Team Members” under the Management Menu.
- Click on the team member’s name you want to send an onboarding document to.
- Click the “Documents” tab on the team members page
- Click the yellow "Actions" drop-down.
- Select the “Send New Document Request” option
- Select the onboarding document you want to send to your team member. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm that you want to send the selected onboarding document to the team member.
- Click the blue "Send" button.
PRO TIP: When sending a team member onboarding documents, you can only send one document at a time.
The next time that this team member logs in, they will have to complete the new onboarding document(s) that you sent them.