In Woven, you have the ability to disable/enable the Celebrations feature as well as dictate which team members are able to view the team member anniversaries. To customize the “Celebrations” feature:
- Click the building icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Account Settings.”
- Click the “Configurations” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Celebrations” section of the “Configuration” tab.
In the “Celebrations” section, you have the following options:
- Celebrate Birthdays and Work Anniversaries on the Homepage – By checking off this setting, you will enable the “Celebrations” feature on each user’s
- Show Only Location-Affiliated Celebrations to Users – Select this option to show the birthdays and work anniversaries of team members who share the same location affiliation as the user
- Show Account-Wide Celebrations to Users – Select this option to show the birthdays and work anniversaries of all team members (no matter their location affiliation) to the user.
Note: you may only check off one of the following options: “Show Only Location-Affiliated Celebrations to Users” or the “Show Account-Wide Celebrations to users.”