Let’s get started with Woven! Check out our quick video tour first. Then add your team members and try the features.
A Quick Tour of Your Account
Add Your Team Members
To make it easier to add employees to Woven, we created generic roles (roles dictate what someone can see and do in Woven) and positions (i.e., job titles) in your account. If you would like to review and make any changes to these roles and positions, learn how by checking out our Generic Roles and Positions in the Essentials Account Help Article.
Follow these steps to add your team members to Woven:
- Click MANAGEMENT from the left-hand navigation
- Select Team Members
- Select + Add Team Member
- Enter in the team member’s information in three steps:
- Team Member Details: provide their first name, last name, etc.
- Woven Account: provide their email address, role (this determines what they can see and do in Woven), and how you’d like to share their password
- Confirmation: review the information you’ve inputted for the team member then confirm your decision to add them to Woven
- Now on the newly-added team member’s page, repeat steps 2 – 4 until you’ve added all team members
After adding your team members, tell your staff about the platform and encourage them to use it! We recommend:
- Printing and sharing this quick guide to Woven for team members
- Encouraging team members to download the Woven app on their phones
- Trying out our Best Practices for Getting Your Team to Adopt Woven
Try the Features!
Once you’ve added your team members, it’s time to put Woven to use! We suggest: