The “Schedule Settings” page is where you may customize the “Call In” feature to reflect your operations.
To get to the “Schedule Settings” page:
- Click “Schedules” under the Management menu.
- Click “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner to navigate to the “Schedule Settings” page.
The “Schedule Settings” page is split into 3 tabs that each cover a Woven feature, and each tab allows you to customize how that feature works in Woven.
Call In: In the “Call In” tab, there are 4 configurations:
- Attendance Reason – Team members may select one of these reasons when submitting their missed shift notice.
- Missed Shift Alert Trigger Point for the Last 90 Days – If a team member misses a set number of shifts in the last 90 days, the system will alert the manager via the daily digest as well as the team member alerts. You are able to define the set number of missed shifts that will issue this alert if reached within 90 days. For example, if you enter “6” for this configuration, the manager will be alerted that a team member has missed six or more shifts in the last 90 days.
- Missed Shifts Count Against Allowable Days – Check this configuration off if missing a shift should count towards a team member’s allowed number of days off.
- Message Displaying to Employees Before Submitting a Missed Shift – You have the ability to enter a message to display when a team member is submitting a missed shift.
Please sign in to leave a comment.