With Woven’s Incidents feature, you can track exposure to COVID-19 and infections among your team members and customers. To submit a COVID-19 incident in Woven:
- Click “Incidents” under the Management menu.
- Click “+ Add Incident”
- Select the location where someone was exposed to COVID-19.
- Select the claimant type.
Pro Tip: For a COVID-19 incident, you will want to select either “Customer” or “Team Member” as the claimant type. The COVID-19 questions for a “Team Member” differ from the COVID-19 questions for a “Customer.”
- Complete the “General Information,” “Witnesses,” and “Claimant Information” sections for the incident.
- In “Incident Details,” select “COVID-19” when completing the “Type of Incident” field. After making this selection, the questions asking about the COVID-19 incident appear.
- Answer the COVID-19 questions.
- Complete all remaining required fields.
- When all information has been entered for the incident, click the green “Add Incident” button to add the incident.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you do not see COVID-19 as an option for the “Type of Incident” field, then it is likely that the COVID-19 configuration missing. Please reach out to your system administrator to have them add the COVID-19 “Type of Incident.”