The Team Chat feature allows a team member to communicate with other team members in a team. The Team Chat features is broken up by the teams you are affiliated with. You can find Team Chat under the Team Hub menu.
PRO TIP: When you click into Team Chat for the first time, it will default to your primary location’s team. To navigate to another team’s conversation hub, click the drop-down menu at the top left of the page.
Send a Message in Team Chat:
- Click on the Team Hub drop-down.
- Click Team Chat.
- Click the Team dropdown to Select the team you would like to send a message in.
- Click in the text field where it says, “Enter your message here.”
- Type your first message and either click enter or the blue arrow icon to send your message.
While in Team Chat, you can send an image, send a reaction to a team member’s message, delete a message, or create a task from a message.
Send an Image:
- Click the + icon in the button left of the chat window and then click the image icon.
- Select an image from your computer and click open to send the image.
React to a Message:
- Click on the message you would like to react to
- Click one of the six reactions.
Create a Task from a Message:
- Click the purple checklist icon.
- Complete the “Add Check” list form.
- Click the green “Save” button
Delete a Message:
- Click on the message you would like to delete.
PRO TIP: In Team Chat, you can only delete a message if you have the correct permissions.
- Click the red trash can icon. A pop-up will ask you if you are sure you want to delete this message.
- Click the red “Delete” button.