In Woven, you can borrow a team member from one location to another. Borrowing a team member in Woven will allow that team member to be granted location affiliation to the location that is borrowing them.
To borrow a team member:
- Click Team Members under the Management menu.
- Click the yellow “Actions” dropdown.
- Click “Borrow Team Member.”
- Select the location you want to borrow the team member for.
- Select the location you are borrowing the team member from.
- Select the team member you would like to borrow.
- Select when you would like the team member’s access to expire.
- Click the green "Save" button to borrow the team member
Once you have successfully borrowed a team member, they will gain access to the new location, they can view Team Chat, submit an incident, complete a location audit, and submit a work order.
PRO TIP: A team member can only be borrowed for up to 7 days.
Once the team member’s access to the new location has expired, Woven will automatically remove their affiliation or the borrowed location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.